Please carefully read and follow the care instructions. Moreover, when in doubt, you can always contact our customer service team.
All EL products are handcrafted by Highest Level's Craftsmen, using carefully selected quality leather, processed by natural methods.
Any visible imperfections on the Leather are possibly unique in nature. Differences in color and texture are valuable characteristics of beautiful natural tanned leather.
To keep the product in its original form, do not expose it to sources of heat, humidity. If the product gets wet, wipe it off immediately with a dry soft cloth and let dry in a well-ventilated place at room temperature.
Do not place the product on a radiator or other aggressive heat source! Use a slightly damp cloth for cleaning.
Over time, the skin will acquire a patina and may become darker because of oils, including the grease of your hands, direct sunlight, and this will further enhance the natural look of your bag or purse.
Leather's care recommendations
- When using leather products and accessories, protect them from a heavy dirt and stains, mechanical damages.
- The leather should be regularly wiped with a dry soft sponge.
- Do not clean the leather with soap, water or oil.
- Use only high quality leather and suede protection products.
- If the product gets wet, let it dry at room temperature!!
- Never put wet leather product in the dryer, do not dry it with hot air or under the rays of the sun.
- Winter salt stains should be wiped off first with a damp cloth, then dried. Then moisturize the skin with fat or leather cream. To moisturize your skin, apply a high quality cream with a soft cloth.
- Do not apply leather cream on suede or fluffy leather.
- After processing with means for suede or leather with a pile, these products must be rubbed by a dry cloth or a special rubber suede brush to restore the pile.
- Before using leather care products, it is recommended
to test the product on an invisible part of the item (from the inside or on the fold): in order
to ensure that it does not stain or discolor the product
- Do not store leather products in plastic bags (it promotes a mold) and do not expose them to direct sunlight, this may lead to discoloration, discoloration, fragility.
- It is better to store leather items in a dry, cool place.
Proper usage, regular cleaning and the right protective products will help keep your leather items in top condition!
Do not overwork items!
The strength of the product is designed for a certain maximum load (weight), otherwise mechanical distortions of the product shape (breakage of the inner frame) occur, which is difficult to repair:
- women, men, youth bags, made of artificial leather and fabric - up to 5 kg.
- men leather briefcases - 10-12 kg.
- suitcases - up to 30 kg.
Choosing the length of the waist belt
When choosing a belt without trying on, you need to take into account: the length of your waist, from the middle hole to the beginning of the buckle. Keep in mind that due to the peculiarity
of the cut of trousers or jeans, the level of the belt may be much lower than the level of your waist, and in this case the belt should be longer. For simplicity you can take your old belt that matches your specifications and measure the length.
When trying on, the strap should be fastened in the middle hole. If you purchased a belt longer than the size you need, you can easily shorten it at the buckle attachment point (photo) by yourself or in a workshop.
Never punch additional holes in the belt lengthwise.
Self-pierced holes by hand unambiguously and significantly reduce the strength
of the product and do not look aesthetically pleasing.
How to shorten the belt by yourself (photo)
There are four types of fastening the buckle to the tape: on a screw, on a clip (you can easily shorten the belt yourself using this type of fastening), on a rivet and sewn on.
Riveted or sewn belts do not imply the possibility of adjustment, so it is advisable to select them exactly in size, otherwise contact us or the workshop.
Buckle-fastened belts are adjusted as follows. Measure your waist. Measure the required distance from the middle hole equal to the volume of your waist and subtract 3-4 cm of the buckle length and cut off the tape.
Punch a new screw hole using the previously measured distance as a reference. Twist the strap, placing the bottom of the belt loop under the strap. (photo)
Belts with buckle fastening on the clip can be adjusted in the same way without punching a screw hole. And the opening of the buckle is done by bending the fixing tab.