Personal data is information about the Buyer, which Seller receives with the consent of the Buyer in order to fulfill the terms of the concluded agreement, as well as for further contact with the Buyer.
The Buyer's personal data is required:
- to communicate with the Buyer;
- for the convenient purchase of the goods selected by the Buyer through the website or mobile application www.ericlasko.com, as well as for servicing the Buyer after the sale process, if the purchase is made through an online channel;
- if the Buyer wants to receive information about our products, services, offers and promotions;
- The Buyer's data is used for the delivery of goods and for the fulfillment of obligations arising from the agreement of sale and purchase;
- Provide fast and high-quality communication by answering to the Buyer' questions or comments;
- The Buyer informs the Seller by e-mail: email@example.com about the data' changes.
- At any time, the buyer can remove his name from the target group list if he does not want to receive information about the products, events and news.
Personal data may be transferred to the third parties only if SIA ALIAS-Z has the right or obligation to do so in accordance with the law or a contract. It can be:
- Government agencies only to comply with the requirements of laws and government regulations;
- Government agencies and organizations to identify, find or prosecute a person, made at the request of the competent authorities;
- Organizations and institutions in the framework of the execution of contracts with the buyer;
- Insurance companies and professional consultants to manage risks, obtain professional advice or provide, exercise or provide protection in case of claims;
- Suppliers or courier services if they are a separate administrator, if delivery of goods is selected when purchasing goods in an online store or when ordering by phone;
PERSONAL DATASTORAGE PERIOD
The seller stores your personal data collected for the fulfillment of legal obligations, the performance of the contract and in the event of disputes, for a period not exceeding the period necessary to fulfill such purposes.
In any case, not exceeding the statutory period. At the end of the data usage period, they are deleted or are archived.
In any case, they are stored no longer than:
- The account is stored for no more than 3 (three) years from the date of the last using of the account;
- Data about transactions is stored for no more than 10 (ten) years from the end of the rendering services;
- Data on the exchange of information will be stored no more than 3 (three) years from the date of the last using to the account;
- Communication data will be stored for no more than 2 (two) years from the date of the last communication.
INFORMATION ABOUT MARKETING NOTIFICATION
If you agree, we will send you marketing communications by email or text message to provide you with actual information to help you browse and find our products.
You reject receiving marketing communications from www.ericlasko.com at any time.
This can be done in such ways:
- By clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email message;
contacting our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
The seller uses secure data transmission systems and, if necessary, is also ready to take additional security measures to protect users' data from loss and unappropriated use.
Access to the information transmitted to the user of the website is limited to specially authorized Seller's employees. The Seller takes protective measures, however, he cannot fully guarantee that there will be no loss, unappropriated use or alteration of the data.
Therefore, users are encouraged to check it regularly.